Sunday, July 10, 2011

Random things you may not know about me...

1) I hate to get my face wet...I can take a whole shower without really getting my face wet.

2) I am obsessed with cows. I would LOVE to live in the country and own a cow someday and it would be a pet.

3) One of my legs is shorter than the other. This is due to my Scoliosis.


4) My mom's original due date for me was July 13, but I was born on the 18th. My mom's due date for my brother Ryne was July 18th but he was born on the 13th. Weird unh?


5) I cannot parallel park at all! 

6) I only like movies that have happy endings. I don't like when they end "realistically". If I wanted reality I would just not watch the movie.

7) Sleeping Beauty is my favorite Disney movie, Grease is my favorite musical, and my all time favorite movie is a tie between Love Actually and When Harry Met Sally.

8) I hate to wear high heels. I figure if God meant for me to be that tall he would have made me that tall. I choose comfort over style every time when it comes to shoes.


9) Christmas is my favorite holiday. I think it would be fun to visit North Pole, Alaska just to see what it is like to live somewhere that is entirely devoted to Christmas.


10) I'm very sentimental. I will keep a piece of scrap paper if it has a special meaning to me.


11) I hate running and therefore hated playing sports like soccer and basketball growing up.


12) I am the least competitive person I know. Just ask my mom or Andy...it annoys the fire out of them!


13) If you are what you eat then I am nachos. I LOVE nachos.


14) I did not get my ears pierced until I was 16 and I only did it then so I could have cute earrings for prom.


15) I name some of my pets after tv or movie characters. I had a cat named Lucy after the girl from 7th Heaven. I had a cat named Chandler after the character from Friends. And now I have a dog named Bella and a cat named Jasper both after Twilight characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment