So I saw this movie a couple of months ago called "How do you know?" with Reece Witherspoon, Owen Wilson, and Paul Rudd. The movie itself was just okay, but what I liked was the title and overall theme of the movie. How do you know what to do when what you were doing doesn't work out? This is the question I have been asking myself for the last two months. Ever since I quit my teaching job I keep wondering what am I suppose to do with my life? I thought for sure that teaching was going to be it for me, and I am still not completely convinced that it is not it for me. But for the time being I am put off with the idea of teaching especially with all the crazy budget cuts. People keep asking me what I want to do and I just don't know. I know that God has a plan for me and that there is a reason for everything, but I feel like I am wearing glasses that blur my vision and I can't really see past my own hand. I think I need to pray to God for a better prescription on my glasses! Anyways I just thought that if I wrote it down it would help me work through this. So I guess I am wondering how did you know that what you were doing was right for you?
No comments:
Post a Comment