So on this past Thursday Andy took me to see Riverdance. Apparently they are closing the show and this was going to be our last opportunity to see it. When he first mentioned going he said that his grandparents suggested that we go see it. Of course I thought we would not go, because getting Andy to go to these kind of things is nearly impossible. But then he said he was serious about going and wanted to see it! Shocked was all I felt! So we went and it was AMAZING! It is like the people's legs and feet are detached from the rest of their body. Sometimes I wish I could do something really well. I can play the clarinet and the piano, but I am only average on both of those...probably because I don't practice. Anyways I have decided that if I have a daughter or even a son for that matter and they want to pursue dance then I am going to let them, because it is awesome! Cheerleading and gymnastics on the other hand are another story...as no I don't think so! I say that now but I guess we will see what happens when I actually have kids.

Can I just say "like"? Didn't you want to start dancing for the rest of the day???
ReplyDelete